Since our inception, Build on Bookkeeping has delighted clients with specialized knowledge and skills in construction industry bookkeeping and compliance requirements.
Our bookkeepers understand the crucial timeline to comply with the Security of Payments Act 1999 NSW. We appreciate the vital coordination between the Project Managers, Contract Administrators and the bookkeeper with suppliers and subcontractors. As well as the varying implications of charge work versus fixed lump sum are second nature to our team.
Build on Bookkeeping’s current portfolio of clients includes Project Managers, residential and commercial construction companies, architectural firms, tradies, property developers and Engineers. We work with many (and are certified experts in) Construction specific accounts software including SAGE 300 (Timberline), Cheops, Buildlogic and more. Or we can help you to maximise the usage of your standard software such as MYOB, Xero or QuickBooks.
The Build on Bookkeeping team is highly experienced in all elements of bookkeeping for the construction industry, including:
- Job Costing
- Coding to Cost Centres
- Preparing progress claims
- Monitoring timing of claims under the Security of Payments Act 1999 NSW
- Tracking Client and Subcontractor retentions
- Tracking subcontractor insurances
- Maintaining Purchase Order systems
- Payroll function including following relevant awards, processing allowances and RDOs
- Reporting on individuals jobs, types of projects, budget vs actual
- Preparing and lodging your Taxable Payments Annual Report
Complete the below form today and find out how you could unlock meaningful information from your accounts to drive your business in a competitive environment. You need to be working with the industry leaders in bookkeeping for the construction industry.