Build on Bookkeeping are experts in Cloud Software Conversions. Our dedicated team of accountant-qualified bookkeepers will guide you through the whole process, ensuring minimal disruption to your business. We fully reconcile your file so that the conversion process happens as smoothly as possible.
- We are a Xero Gold Partner & Registered BAS Agent
- Our Xero Certified Bookkeepers can perform the conversion with a high level of expertise
- Our team of accountant trained bookkeepers can tailor a conversion to your company
- Convert at the most convenient time for your business
- All conversions take place from our Sydney office. This means you don’t have to worry about your data going offshore for the conversion process.
- There are no hidden costs. We provide you with a comprehensive proposal outlining the scope of work and a cost indicator based on the complexity of your file.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How much time does a cloud software conversion take?
Once we view your file, we will provide you with a precise expected completion time
Three working days from receiving your file is standard, however we ask that you allow five working days for your conversion to be completed in its entirety.
You pay only when conversion has been successfully completed
What accounting information is carried over?
When you start using Xero, you will have your account balances as at the conversion date. This includes all your open Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable invoices, plus full payroll setup (with employees Annual Leave and Sick Leave balances to date)
What cloud software can Build on Bookkeeping convert?
We offer the conversion for Australian versions of: MYOB AccountRight Enterprise, Premier V19 and earlier
What do I need to provide to Build on Bookkeeping?
Your previous data file, including login credentials, if applicable
Copies of bank statements at the conversion dates (for all the bank accounts in your trial balance
What’s included in a Xero Conversion?
Xero file reconciled to your MYOB file
MYOB File Fix- We fix issues in MYOB if needed
Xero subscription with latest promo code applicable
Subscription transfer upon conversion completion
Issue Xero logins for your team
Setup Xero bank accounts + live feeds
Recreate all open receivables (with full detail)
Recreate all open payables (with full detail)
Setup payroll details-( individual employees)
Full payroll set-up.
Customise Xero chart of accounts
Customised branded sales invoice templates
Customised purchase order templates
All contacts (Customers, Suppliers & Employees)
Trial Balance as at the conversion date reconciled between the two systems
Account balances (see chart of accounts)
Convert files with BOTH Multi-Currency and Inventory
Training for you and your team can also be provided to allow you to get the most out of your new Xero system