Feeling a little overwhelmed by increasing amounts of red tape and bureaucracy?
The BoB team understand the restrictions compliance standards can place upon your business’ growth and development. As a team of registered BAS agents, our bookkeepers are all fully qualified to lodge BAS and IAS as well as monitor and record any Workers Compensation on behalf of your business, leaving you with less paperwork nightmares and legislative confusion.
What is a registered BAS agent?
To be a registered BAS agent, there are strict minimum requirements. In accordance with the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers’ standards, registered agents must obtain the following:
- Certificate IV in Bookkeeping (or equivalent)
- Relevant training in BAS Agent skills set e.g. GST and payroll
- TASA 2009 and Code of Professional Conduct knowledge
- Obligatory professional indemnity insurance
- Registration with the Tax Practitioners Board
The Build on Bookkeeping difference is that you will receive all of the benefits of a BAS agent by working alongside an over-qualified bookkeeper with not just the above qualifications, but at least a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
Complying with Australian business standards is paramount to the sustainability of any enterprise, big or small. For this reason, BoB’s compliance services are the answer to keeping your hard-earned business results afloat.
As the most crucial aspect of running a business, compliance tasks can weigh you down at the best of times, let alone tax time! Our bookkeepers can assist in all areas of compliance including:
- BAS lodgements
- IAS lodgements
- Payroll tax
- Subcontractors insurance
- Superannuation contributions
- Worker’s compensation and worker’s compensation claims
- PAYG payment summaries
- Taxable payments annual reports
Send us an Enquiry Today: